вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD YT TRIZ AINT RIGHT

No one gives a fuck bout your predictions nigga. TF have you been??? Fwa gotta be coming by this weekend. Agreed , only good song on the album. You just talking you just hating you gon settle down. This is bold text and this is normal text. yt triz aint right

Uploader: Vujin
Date Added: 17 August 2015
File Size: 60.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3166
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Just everything that you can relate to and no matter whats happening with you, its gone be something on there for you Sept 1st! You claim Wayne fake but stay on his a Wayne site. That is dope my nigga. FWA will be on fire and will be one of the best projects of him.

How Can I Lose Feat. I not care for list. Gotta luv tha collab, from FL to NY!

Find Out Who Is YT Triz And Why He Cant Lose

I love how this is so different than the dej loaf song so now trriz have new weezy for whatever mood we are in. Im waitin for that shit drops at 4: What are you talking about. Omg Wayne bodied this!!!! He was my uncle, but was more of another older brother figure to me. Happy Kush so icy.

YT Triz - Ain't Right - Discover music videos -

Tune on too many turn up hard beats now, he rides them well but need more chill ones, even fuck up some commas was better imo. It is what it is fam. I made on mistake I meant to include trigg city. Ride or die yyt get buried like Manilow get It Barry Manilow lol. Ladys and Gentleman you witness another verse from the greatest of all Time. Weak ass videos all look the same, at least the track actually got a video though.

Another hour and some change before we in FWA season!! Wayne bouta own A milli was killn the charts woa for a minute.

Oh, that undaground heat!! Wayne just trying make some YouTube money. Hollyweezy video just dropped go check on yt thank me later. Song go hard doe. Any one knows when the Hollywood video will drop in UK? Boutta check him out. Im dight Orlando Florida, the west side, CrimeHill.

yt triz aint right

I hate only when I tell truth and you not like truth. He showed me a lot, and I get all my swagger from him.

Vamonos (Testo) - YT Triz, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - MTV Testi e canzoni

Vamonos remix is this years Think Im lyin. He was my idol he was dat nigga in the streets and he always kept me wit him. Just rap at own speed. He sound like idiot when try to rap fast. An hour more for that Hollyweezy video….

yt triz aint right

Yeah he really did.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий